Live!
Wed 21 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

Bike Auction a "resounding success"

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Jan 28 2005 20:26

An auction of unclaimed bicycles raised over ?1000 this lunchtime.

Click Here for the Full Article

Jan 29 2005 12:26

Will the Union be holding a "Sabb Auction" ?

Jan 29 2005 14:59

But who'd want to buy them?

Jan 29 2005 16:51

The C&G slave Auction has been scheduled for 10th February... whether any Sabbs come forward remains to be seen.

(I myself may be making excuses following last year's "experience"...)

Jan 29 2005 17:18

You needn't worry about saying anything about last year. I think it's a good thing they moved it from the JCR. I don't normally have a habit of eating plastic!

This year, I've made the point of purchasing a bunker. That way I'll have somewhere to hole-up where I can be safe.

Jan 29 2005 19:53

The exact line up is yet to be decided, mainly because Tsunami related issues have reduced rag week to being planed in less than 2 weeks.

I can however say that building a bunker will not get you out of it Ed.

Also, I thought it was you Nichola that led to Mr Collins' embarasment last year? Or did I view the video wrong?

Finally, anyone using Farce! campaigns or hustings as an excuse may well be dealt with at hustings anyway following an invite from the returning officer to RAG to assist the proceedings.

Jan 29 2005 21:41

You haven't seen the escape pod yet Chris ....

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!