Live!
Sat 24 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

A Fine Election Farce?

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Oct 10 2006 10:56

The stunning lack of advertising for ICU election nominations could well turn into a farce.

Click Here for the Full Article

1. Tris   
Oct 10 2006 18:00

At last, an advertising email from our good president!

Oct 12 2006 08:58

Somehow, almost every single Election at ICU is turning into a farce...

Oct 12 2006 15:29

Nominations have been extended to Sunday.

4. Sid   
Oct 13 2006 15:07

I am not entirely sure that this has a lot to do with advertising - I say John Collins standing in the walkway giving out fliers to people for the General Meeting and I think there were a handful of Freshers at the meeting.

For the GSA - considering the DPGS is in the dark, a little can be inferred about the students interest itself!

Elections are not a farce, they are a long-drawn and quite stale affair at Imperial, I think the council should fully discuss and approve some of the changes to the Election regulations - its high time for Electoral reform.

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!