Live!
Wed 20 Sep 2017
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

Building Bridges - Malawi Style!

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Nov 07 2006 08:43

A report from a truly extraordinary summer relief work placement!

Click Here for the Full Article

Feb 05 2008 11:50

Well i am a young lady in fourth year- civil Engineering student at The Malawi Polytechnic.I really dont have much to say but that,we have to look for attachments ourselves which makes it hard to find one and some of these projects seem not to be exposed no wonder you found no engineering student in your project.Next time why not invite me in your next assignment i would love to learn from you people.

Nov 10 2008 21:15

Have you looked at the Helvetas Nepal Short Span Trail Bridge Standard? This could save you allot of design time, as many of your questions will be answered reviewing their standard drawings.

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!