Live!
Wed 21 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

Snippets - 12/7/2001

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Jul 12 2001 17:04

A totally harmless non-column: cgcu.net readership plummets; HackSoc for hacks; Disappearing rubbish

http://live.cgcu.net/news/?id=188

Jul 12 2001 17:16

Although readership has dropped significantly, it is holding up much better than last summer (yes we were around then!)

Jul 13 2001 11:23

Who bought a tie realising how much it was worth and then solded it on with a ?15 profit..!!!

Jul 13 2001 12:11

I don't know if it's just my English ability letting me down, but I can't make head or tail of that comment.

Jul 14 2001 13:54

Insert it into the article to give:

Stef Evans, the outgoing (position, not personality) ICU DPEW, who bought a tie realising how much it was worth and then solded it on with a ?15 profit..!!!

Nice one Stef, who'd you flog it to then?

5. eddie   
Jul 14 2001 14:55

I think what oliver was trying to question, with what seems to me his usual obsession to pedantry was that 'solded' should have been 'sold. shurley that was the mishtake?

Jul 15 2001 16:39

;-)

Closed This discussion is closed.

Please contact the Live! Editor if you would like this discussion topic re-opened.

Live!
Live!