Live!
Tue 20 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

Voting Opens in NUS Referendum

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Jun 17 2008 00:04

Voting has opened in the NUS referendum, closing on the 23rd June, but will quorum be reached?

Click Here for the Full Article

Jun 17 2008 01:12

whats with the new election/survey site?? its a bit spooky how often it changes. Personally I preferred the "old" one.

Jun 17 2008 08:01

That's the survey site rather than the voting site - the voting software doesn't allow a 'Yes/No' answer, but the survey software does.

It's only at it union.ic.ac.uk/vote/ because they started advertising it as that before realising that they needed to use the survey software instead.

3. Rob F   
Jun 17 2008 13:30

I doubt they'll make quorum. There isn't nearly the amount of publicity as there was last time (with all the penguins and s**t). I have a feeling apathy will be the "Yes" campaign's biggest Ally. In theory all the yes campaigners could just not vote leaving the "no" campaign to recruit 1800 to their cause (a tough ask in Imperial's generally apathetic climate - especially this time of year). Still, it'll be interesting to see the result none the less.

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!