Live!
Sun 18 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

CGCU Executive Kidnapped

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Aug 21 2008 00:14

Four Senior Union Officers will be held hostage for a minimum of ten days amid a noticable lack of outcry.

Click Here for the Full Article

Aug 21 2008 00:14

YARGGGGGG

Aug 21 2008 01:03

Brilliant!

Article that is.

Aug 21 2008 01:06

leave the comedy to felix hangman...

Aug 21 2008 23:24

I love Hangman so much I want it to have my babies. Whoever writes it has to be some sort of genius. WHO IS HANGMAN?!

Aug 22 2008 10:07

I am the Hangman

I am also the Stig

Aug 22 2008 11:30

is a great thing...

Aug 23 2008 11:11

Truly the Silly Season is upon us.

Aug 23 2008 23:01

are a great thing...

Aug 25 2008 13:52

please remove this piece of s**t from the Live! front page. it's embarrassing

10. 10   
Aug 25 2008 20:18

Seconded! This article is wank Live! has really gone to the dogs.

Aug 25 2008 20:21

This is a petition to bring back Ashley Brown and expel Kirsty Fatterson from Imperial.

To sign, simply post "Live is s**t these days" below

12. Miner   
Aug 26 2008 00:00

Christ this article is an embarrassment

An unfunny story written by Guilds hacks for Guilds hacks

I dont like the fact that RSM is quoted in this s**te article either

13. Hmm.   
Aug 26 2008 09:07

Less of an embarrassment than you lot, with nothing better to do than moan and call rude and irrelevant names from the sidelines. How many of you stood against Kirsty to be editor? How many have tried submitting a better article? And in case you haven't noticed, a lot of the people reading Live! in their summer holidays ARE Guilds hacks.

No stories? Complaints. Serious stories about college management? Complaints. Light-hearted stories to explain a week's well-earned holiday? Guess what...

14. @ Hmm   
Aug 26 2008 10:14

Actually we have nothing better to do than demand a higher standard from Live!, which I think we are quite right in doing so.

Simply because other people have not submitted serious articles does not, whatsoever, justify the existence of this one.

"No stories? Complaints. Serious stories about college management? Complaints. Light-hearted stories to explain a week's well-earned holiday? Guess what..."

You misunderstand complaints for whining, in fact they are a reasonable response when presented with manure pretending to be prose.

Aug 26 2008 10:50

"demand a higher standard from Live!"

Live!, more than anything, cannot please all of the people all of the time, and a lot of readers seem unable to accept editors' decisions to please all of the people some of the time, rather than some of the people- namely themselves, who else?- all of the time as a personal service.

16. Moo   
Aug 26 2008 13:02

Can we all stop being mean, please. Thank you.

Aug 26 2008 15:26

Nice, insult the RSM Motor Club Chair, I hope Kirsty decides to boycott all the Freshers' events this year... wouldn't be suprised seeing as you guys destroyed the floor of the truck last year.

Go and cry about something else!

Aug 27 2008 09:55

Stop your whining, all two of you.

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!