Live!
Tue 26 Sep 2017
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

CGCU Elections: Manifestos

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Oct 25 2008 13:08

It's time for the candidates you met earlier in the week to tell you exactly why you should vote for them. Here are the manifestos.

Click Here for the Full Article

1. Voter   
Oct 25 2008 13:18

Not sure why I'd want someone who cannot spell words like 'writer' and cannot keep to a word limit as a Livic Editor.

It's a shame that four of the candidates didn't submit anything. Worth the effort of voting for if they can't put the effort into winning our votes?

Oct 28 2008 14:13

When is voting?

Nov 01 2008 12:45

running of the society. I believe I am that person. I have strong friendships with many of the committee members and friends throughout the 4 years of undergraduate studies. My closeness to the president, both in position and friendship allows me to advise him on all decisions. As vice-president I will make sure I am the voice of students, bringing to the committee what the students want to achieve from the society. I will make sure the committee spends its money wisely on events that are fun, events that involve

Nov 01 2008 20:24

What are you on about?

Nov 04 2008 21:21

Just voted for the council positions and was able to vote for CGCU Chairman but not for any of the other positions listed above, are they being held on a separate date?

6. mooo   
Nov 05 2008 20:39

lol you not in mech eng or civ eng, are you?

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!