Live!
Tue 20 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

Snow Chaos Eases

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Feb 03 2009 08:55

Limited overnight snowfall and blue skies have eased the snow-induced chaos, however many departments have taken the decision to cancel lectures or close.

Click Here for the Full Article

Feb 03 2009 09:21

Blue skies have vanished to be replaced with more snow fall in Sarf London.

Feb 03 2009 09:24

When my train came through wimbeldon this morning I saw a tram leaving. Don't know how far it was going mind.

Feb 03 2009 09:31

As far as the road section controlled by Croydon Council, at which point the roads become unpassable for trams under 2" of snow and ice (and it was 9" yesterday).

4. Miner   
Feb 03 2009 10:09

Still bright sunshine here. All but one of our lecturers (ESE) have made it in and the last one has four hours still to get here from Kent. Shame only two students turned up for one of the lectures this morning though.

Will it be wishful thinking to see if the Union Shop is open? I need some more colouring pencils (seriously, no joke).

Feb 03 2009 14:20

It seems somewhat frustrating that Beit towers is closed when most of the sabbs live within walking distance!

No mention of snow on the imperialcollegeunion.org website either... or about the closure of the Union yesterday and today?

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!