Live!
Sat 25 Nov 2017
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

Sabbatical Elections 2009: ICRadio Interviews

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Mar 14 2009 23:04

ICRadio Presenter, Rich Waldie, meets up with some of the Candidates in this years Sabbatical Elections. Listen to what they have to say before you place your vote!

Click Here for the Full Article

Mar 15 2009 16:38

I would just like to point out that I was interviewed by IC radio on Friday as I could not make the Wednesday session as I was at a Union Court hearing. Could the editor please make the audio available.

Mar 15 2009 16:54

Apologies Alex, this is all I've been sent!

I'll try and edit the Friday show as soon as possible or people can listen to it at www.icradio.com by finding the show in the listen again section.

Mar 16 2009 01:18

Again apologies to Alex, whose interview is now available above.

On a related note I just listened back to my ICRadio interview from two years ago. Oh dear god! What were you guys thinking when you elected me?! No don't answer that...

Jun 01 2009 15:45

I think it is far enough after the elections now to be able to put these back in the public forum. :o)

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!