Live!
Fri 24 Nov 2017
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

Academic Representation Questioned

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Apr 03 2009 15:03

Year Reps soliciting money for representational services has raised the issue of who is actually responsible for our Representation Structure. Union Constitution is as clear as mud.

Click Here for the Full Article

1. wow.   
Apr 03 2009 20:39

That's quite ballsy of them.

Apr 03 2009 22:41

Wow I'd forgotten about this. I'm happy the story has come out though. Noone should think they can get away with this...

Apr 04 2009 02:02

That's what Live! is here for. Anything else you think people shouldn't be getting away with email or fill in our Anonymous Tip-off Form.

Apr 04 2009 09:39

Ha. Yeah, not too difficult to piece together this and this!

Apr 04 2009 10:10

wtf? Why did this never go to a no-confidence? Obviously Ben, Alex and Hannah knew they had to go, but why go for this unconstitutional 'suspension' when a no-confidence is obviously what was required.

Banning them from running again is completely undemocratic. Is Jeffery Archer banned from runing for Mayor again? Let EEE year 2 decide who they want to represent them. Judjing from the fact that they were booed during a request for a 'confidence motion' I would postulate they'd want someone else...

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!