Live!
Mon 25 Sep 2017
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

All Change Please

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Apr 30 2009 17:58

Just over a week is left before the Union building sees a shake-up, as the Student Activities Centre moves to its new home.

Click Here for the Full Article

Apr 30 2009 18:03

It doesn't look as colourful as I had imagined. Maybe it is more in the furniture. I'm expecting something more like Bessemer cafe.

2. Dan   
Apr 30 2009 23:54

Can the felix office get some sunlight too please? Please?!

May 01 2009 00:18

Does this mean good times for SAC monkeys? Maybe I should start working there again...

4. ...   
May 01 2009 08:21

so what is happening with the union offices now - are they still moving? and when?

May 01 2009 10:09

Yes, they are still moving. It looks like it'll be around the start of the autumn term. There will have to be some close co-ordination to avoid the whole place being up in the air when freshers arrive, make sure new signage is in place etc, etc.

May 01 2009 12:05

OI! We dont sleep behind the desk thank you very much! There's a very good store cupboard for that...

Next year will be fun, we can throw stuff at the sabbs when they arent working!

May 01 2009 13:23

Good luck sleeping in any of the new cupboards!

May 08 2009 10:56

This has been delayed until Wednesday (furniture being built on Monday and Tuesday)...

May 09 2009 01:55

Slags!

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!