Live!
Sat 25 Nov 2017
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

Concerning League Tables: Julia Buckingham

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Jun 04 2009 20:17

In the second of a series of interviews investigating Imperial's performance in national league tables, Live! speaks to Professor Julia Buckingham to find out what we are doing to improve.

Click Here for the Full Article

Jun 04 2009 23:12

"I think employers recognise the quality of Imperial's education."

This is bollocks. Graduate employers look for 1st or 2:1. The rest go in the bin, Imperial or otherwise.

Jun 04 2009 23:57

@1

I wouldn't agree with that actually, I got a 3rd from IC but 2 years later, I'm earning ?45K a year in the technology industry with good prospects for promotion.

One day, you'll leave university and join the real world

Jun 05 2009 02:06

excuse me for being nosey, but what part of the country are you in @2??

Jun 05 2009 09:39

@3

I'm in London. I would stress that experience in the field was much more of a deciding factor for me than degree levels (the time spent on this probably contributed to my less than amazing degree level).

Add your comment:

If you can see this, something is broken (either with your browser, or with our system). Please leave the box below empty, or your comment will be considered to be spam.
Live!
Live!