Live!
Mon 19 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

De Montford Demolished

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Sep 17 2001 21:59

Hayes, Rao, Fidgett and Kilford brushed the opposition aside in tonight's University Challenge.

http://live.cgcu.net/news/?id=220

Sep 18 2001 09:34

NO!!! They're not letting LLOYD KILFORD represent us on TELEVISION!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. Sam   
Sep 18 2001 18:38

did you not know???

he passed the selection process...and he is an Imperial Student...

Sep 19 2001 17:17

What exactly were the selection criteria?

Anyway, Andy, it won't be long before we see you on a soapbox selling distinctly dodgy politics to the nation so things can only look worse for our image.

Personally, I am thinking about lying on my CV anyway. If I hear another damn Sykes jokes from the industry I am going to go mad!

4. kevin   
Sep 19 2001 20:35

The assessment process involves sending in photos and talking infront of camera to ensure that participants are 'telegenic'

Sep 20 2001 00:04

Was I the only one who felt the need to don sunglasses due to Sunil's excessively white teeth?

Sep 21 2001 16:43

My politics are not dodgy. They will bring about a common sense revolution.

OK, so I made myself laugh there.

But now IDS is our leader! So things can only get bitter...

7. Steve   
Dec 14 2001 13:27

Can we keep this on-topic please Andy? We're supposed dissing Lloyd, not hailing the inevitable Heeps-led renaissance of the far right.

Closed This discussion is closed.

Please contact the Live! Editor if you would like this discussion topic re-opened.

Live!
Live!