Live!
Mon 19 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

How to build a Mind

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Oct 16 2001 13:30

TV celebrity and celebrated professor of Artificial Intelligence to be guest speaker at C&G Freshers' Dinner.

Click Here for the Full Article

Oct 16 2001 23:19

Yes, do buy your tickets if you haven't already done so! The deadline for doing so is THIS Friday (the 19th).

Look forward to seeing you there!!

2. eddie   
Oct 16 2001 23:27

is it me or are some of the threads getting a bit wierd? they seem to be dropping entries...

Oct 26 2001 15:47

Hmmm... he was a better than I expected. I still can't get over a Professor coming up with that "onion cutter" joke...

Oct 26 2001 22:27

I was looking forward to hearing what he had to say, unfortunately due to the large amounts of talking in the room and the PA not being very loud, I could hardly hear any of it.

Oct 26 2001 22:41

sounds oddly like many lectures....

Oct 27 2001 19:49

Beef up the PA for next year! At any dinner where wine is laid-on throughout the meal,

I think that you can expect a slightly boisterous crowd to say the least.

Closed This discussion is closed.

Please contact the Live! Editor if you would like this discussion topic re-opened.

Live!
Live!