Live!
Sat 24 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

ICU webserver is back!

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Jan 07 2002 16:19

After a month of trials and tribulations the ICU web server is finally visible above the shimmering barrier of the college firewall.

Click Here for the Full Article

1. Sam   
Jan 07 2002 18:38

not all forms have been processed...

the webserver is still inaccessible from outside college - which frankly sucks...

but i'll be harassing the relevant bods at the first opportunity.

(oh, and our server doesn't look like that, you've pictured something with a vertically mounted floppy drive, whereas ours is mounted in the second 3.5" bay. [[Dell web site]|http://www.euro.dell.com/countries/uk/enu/bsd/products/model_pedsc_pedge_1400sc.htm] although allsop is a 1300)

2. Sam   
Jan 07 2002 20:07

heh,

well i can access the webserver form outside college so i guess so can all of you...

ho hum, and hooray for form filling.

Sam

Jan 07 2002 21:33

Hey, I have a nasty-looking Dell Poweredge just like that sitting here under my desk... actually, they're wonderful machines - it has cool air blasting out of it and it helps to keep the room cool (there's a boiler right above it!)

Jan 08 2002 02:02

Do you know the muffin man,

The muffin man?

The muffin man,

She's married to the muffin man,

The muffin man?

The muffin man,

The muffin man down drowly Lain

5. Wank   
Jan 08 2002 02:30

Wank

Closed This discussion is closed.

Please contact the Live! Editor if you would like this discussion topic re-opened.

Live!
Live!