Live!
Tue 20 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

The End Of SOLE

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Dec 12 2002 15:23

The Prelude Of Disaster Has Been Played. What We Want Is A Peaceful Symphony

http://live.cgcu.net/news/?id=581

Dec 12 2002 17:07

I would at this point like to point out that DoC CSG emailed me at numerous points to inform me of different ways to enable/change my ICT password.

I would argue that CSG made it as easy as possible for students to use the system.

I didn't take part in the survey, but then that's my personal choice.

Dec 12 2002 18:02

Well I did. And I was impressed.

All of my modules were there. The speed of the site was exceptional. The layout needed some work but was clear, readable and informative.

I look forward to an expansion of the participation rates now that the hacks have finally cottoned onto the fact that this is a good thing, designed for the benefits of students.

SOLE rules!

Dec 13 2002 03:15

So where are my 50 free print credits then?

I wonder how much college paid for that website - which in my opinion was badly designed, and rather basic.

Do you think they studied HCI?

Dec 13 2002 12:05

Does anybody at live read the articles before they are posted other than the poster? It is obvious that the person who wrote this article is virtually illiterate: Half the sentences aren't sentences; Half paragraphs should be joined together so that they are paragraphs rather than sentences; and what is a "Director of Undergraduate"?

5. Tim   
Dec 13 2002 16:47

Hi annoynomous

It was written originally for a massive ranting. After annoying a few people in College, I decieded to tone myself down. Of course, my crazy truncating and editing turned the whole thing into a piece of malarky.

Excuse my poor English proficiency. I will put my English standard to be beginner level in all application forms from now on.

Closed This discussion is closed.

Please contact the Live! Editor if you would like this discussion topic re-opened.

Live!
Live!