Live!
Sat 24 Feb 2018
- The award-winning student news website of Imperial College

Know something you shouldn't? Tell us, using our quick, 100% anonymous tip-off form!

Discussion

President Arif Raises ??? for Sudan

The comments below are unmoderated submissions by Live! readers. The Editor accepts no liability for their content, nor for any offence caused by them. Any complaints should be directed to the Editor.
Nov 24 2003 20:19

Islamic Society sponges ICU President to raise money for its annual SAVE A NATION campaign

Click Here for the Full Article

Nov 25 2003 11:41

Yeah, I didn't aim for his face, he was already way too drenched by the time I got there.

2. tim   
Nov 25 2003 12:22

which nation were they trying to save?

Nov 25 2003 12:39

certainly not ours, its so broke i dont anyone could help it!

4. Kanga   
Nov 25 2003 18:00

Is it just me or is our President looking rather dashing in that photo there? All dishevelled and somewhat sodden and holding his arms close to his body in a protective way yet sporting a slightly shy but kinda cheeky dimpled grin.

Jan 02 2004 13:42

Can I commend President Arif on being an excellent sport and suggest that ICU petition ULU council to introduce a similar event there?

6. Cynic   
Jan 02 2004 14:15

Are ICU the only Union who are in a position to petition ULU Council?

If you want it so badly they why don't you do it yourself. After all, I would hope that a ULU Officer would know the right people to talk to.

Jan 08 2004 10:55

FYI I don't "want it so badly" but suggested that ICU might be interested in such an event.

I also wouldn't want to be accused of stealing the idea!

Closed This discussion is closed.

Please contact the Live! Editor if you would like this discussion topic re-opened.

Live!
Live!