Summary of Advertising
Interested in advertising on our award-winning student news website? Click here for details.
Guildsheet primarily offers advertising space to external organisations, however Imperial College Union clubs and Imperial College departments/divisions are also eligible to advertise at a reduced rate. A variety of options are available depending on your needs.
Our page-size is A5, with a 3mm bleed. Companies, organisations and clubs that do not already have adverts or the capability to produce their own adverts can send us artwork and wording, and we will produce an advert on your behalf free of charge.
Contact [email protected] to discuss your options - standard pricing is shown below.
The pricing structure varies by position in the magazine and by the person taking out the advert.
Rates for External Organisations are as follows:
- Companies including suitable discount vouchers and promotions for readers may be charged at the lower "Imperial College Departments and Divisions" rate. Please contact us for further details.
Rates for Imperial College Departments and Divisions are as follows:
- Priority for premium advertising space will go to any company or organisation paying the full rate first.
Rates for ICU Clubs and Committees are as follows:
- Adverts for events supporting RAG or other charitable organisations (subject to approval) may be charged at the CGCU rate.
Rates for CGCU Clubs and DepSocs are as follows:
- These adverts are charged as near to "cost" price as possible. Therefore, these prices are non-negotiable. Rates and inclusion are subject to suitability of the advert's content.
All prices exclude VAT and are for either an A5 or half-A5 sized advert in one issue of Guildsheet.
Advert types are defined as follows:
- Premium Ad: Close to the front of the magazine, or on the back cover.
- Standard Ad: Elsewhere in the publication.
- Full Page Ad: A5 (plus 3mm bleed).
- Half Page Ad: The bottom or top half of an A5-page (plus 3mm bleed).
Guildsheet is the monthly magazine produced by CGCU Media Group on behalf of the City & Guilds College Union. Topics covered include engineering articles, interviews with alumni, features recounting the activities of our clubs and societies, information about the CGCU and its events, a round-up of news from Live! and articles and features of interest to students in London - such as food reviews and ideas for things to do in our capital.
The magazine will be published monthly during term-time in the 2009-10 session, with a target of 40 pages per issue.
Circulation of Guildsheet is 1,000 copies. The magazine is distributed to the nine departments of the Faculty of Engineering at Imperial College London; which consist of around 3,500 undergraduates, 1,000 research postgraduates and 850 taught postgraduates. The majority of the readership is expected to be undergraduates within these departments. If you are looking to advertise to a wider audience, why not advertise on our award-winning student news website?